Vision, Ethos & Values
At Westfield Junior school we aim to develop:
- Successful learners, who enjoy learning, make good progress and aspire to achieve their full potential.
- Confident individuals, who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens, who show consideration and respect towards one another and make a positive contribution to our community.
In order to achieve this we:
- Work in partnership with children, staff, parents and governors.
- Provide a stimulating curriculum that will challenge, engage and motivate learners. Value the contribution of each individual.
- Promote a culture where people care, show consideration and respect at all times.
- Encourage independence, responsibility and determination.